2 online player in same network

Hi,

I got a player of mine visiting in my home. She is on another desktop and tries to connect an online player with her profile. Everytime she does it, my online player disconnects from my profile and connects to hers. Is this known behaviour?

Kind regards
Danii

@Danii are you using the same account, or the same device (e.g. the same computer, even if logged in as a different user profile)? A device can only be linked to one account at a time, and is identified by a unique ID for that device.

@sonofconan negative, we use different computers. But both online players think they run on my computer.

Are you sure sure sure the two different Online Players are actually LINKED to different Syrinscape accounts? (different email addresses)

Maybe UNLINK both (using the little broken chain at the top right) and re-LINK and make sure you are logged into the right account?

Let usknow how you go?

Yes, I am sure sure they use different email addresses.
I tried* again yesterday. Same effect.

*By tried I mean unlink relink. Both players simultaneously link to either my or her account.

New subscriber here. This will be a massive problem for my table, as groups of people that live together are playing. I’ll test this tomorrow to make sure.

We use multiple Online Players all day long here with never a prob… all part of the standard testing. Definitely something super weird going on with @Danii

Let us know how YOU go @Miriadis