Unable to connect to Syrinscape Creator server?

Today i tried to use the creator but i can’t pass the login page, here is the message :

"From callback, Error getting response stream (Write: The authentication or decryption has failed.): SendFailure "

I used the same couple login/password that for my account on the website and on the players …

Funthermore i tried to DL the last version of the creator but it don’t work : 0 bytes are downloaded

Any issue with the server ? or is it from me ?

Thank you !

Did it work for you at some point? .

Have you checked these tips/work arounds?

1 Like

Thanks @new_vision, you beat me to it! :smile:

The latest version of the creator has some security updates included which are needed for the creator to be able to access the server. If you are trying to use an older version then the creator will not be able to authenticate.

The newest version of the creator is available from the link at the very top of the screen from the main website and it should be working OK. There are no problems with the servers at the minute and I actually downloaded that link myself yesterday on my other laptop and it seemed to work fine.

I’d check your internet connection and try to download it again, if it installs OK then that should allow you to connect without any problems.

Crosses fingers and toes!! :smile:

1 Like