Samples within Elements

Hello, I’m very new to this and have been playing around mostly on the online version of Syrinscape, so I can use it on my virtual table top. I have a question about the samples (within elements). How do I get them to play individually, so I can choose which samples I want to play in my elements? I’ve been resorting to finding elements that only have one sample in a loop (or having to arbitrarily delete samples, so I can figure out which one is the one I like), because I cannot get an individual sample to play so I can decide if I want to keep it in the element. It’s very frustrating, and I wonder if this is a bug or if there’s something I am missing?

Sorry we missed this one @mreichel always drop us an email to support if you are looking for an immediate response as one of us is always monitoring the support email.

Ben actually has already addressed this in another post, here is a link to that, which answers the question; Can’t hear samples played from the library browser

It is definitely a feature we are very eager to get restored!

And restore this feature we did! This sorely missing feature was recently added to app.syrinscape.com, so hopefully this resolves some frustration you have been experiencing.

For more details, see: [Master Interface/Web Player] Hearing Samples from Search and Element Playlist