RESOLVED - Remote Control Link for "Stop" sporadically works with Elgato Stream Deck

I started using the Online Player and I configured all moods and one-shots on Elgato stream deck - API + token. Everything works except the Stop command. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t and this started to happen in the past 2-3 weeks. Before that it was flawless.

If I paste the URL in the browser I got the JSON reply and sound stops. From elgato - not always, though the command is issued along any other, since 200+ are working fine, this one just doesn’t anymore.

Any ideas?

Somebody else has recently reported a similar issue. It’s been passed over to the Dev team to take a look at and see what is happening. We’ll update as soon as we have an answer :slight_smile:

Thanks. I hope this is fixed really soon. :slight_smile:

Same issue with Syrinscape and Fantasy Grounds with mattekure. My work-around is to play “Enigmatic Silence”, which is, as you might expect, silence.

There’s been some discussion of this in the dev team today… looks like we have a prime suspect for the cause of this.

Stay tuned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And, yes, in the mean time… trigger a mood that plays NOTHING audible, in the place of an actual STOP button for the moment… THAT is a genius work around! :smiley:

I hope this is solved quickly. I don’t want the workaround, there are too much instanced of stop-all to update on my elgato configuration :slight_smile:

Also hoping that this gets a quick fix, finally wanting to finalize my stream deck config :wink:

@Valyar @dwmanning21 @Flo Please try again now. We made a change that should resolve the issue.

1 Like

“Stop All” seems to work reliably now. I tried it with curl as well as with Stream Deck and it seemed to work every time I tried it. Thanks for the quick fix.

1 Like

Yes, it works flawlessly now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes