More custom sets for custom organizing - FIXED

I wonder if you could make many more custom mode sound sets?
Then i could make campaign sets of my own for eksempel City.
In the city set i could name different locations like / cities /taverns etc.
I would love to have custom sets for bestiarys. ( creture types )

This way i would make my own library and make preperation as DM much easier.
Some times maybe i would just sit down with some good vin and make some monsters :slight_smile:
In the long run i have this place where i find my own Citys, Ruins, Demons, Undead, Fey, Dragons etc.
At some point i get my own compendium, like a great working tool.
I can then just pick up what i may have made before.
I hope really this could be made, because 3 Customs sets i feel its hard for my type of preperation ( ad/hd mind lol ) to get organized.
Maybe you like to make this sets for everyone who like the idea.

You don’t have a SuperSyrin sub… because this sounds really easy to do in the Creator?

• make a will save! :wink:

There’s a great guide here about how to set up custom campaigns of soundsets, which make it easier to find content but yes like @benjamin said if you want to set up lots of custom moods or group sounds together then the Strinscape Soundset Creator is definitely for you!

Plus you would get access to all of the great content made by other community members… Just saying :smile:

Well, you can achieve something similar with the campaign manager on the website. It helps grouping together often used soundsets. Create a campaign called eg. Monsters and drag all monster soundsets into it (like dragons, goblins, zombies…). This way you won’t have to browse through all the installed soundsets in your device, you just ses those you included. Just have a look at the upper left corner, you can specify which soundsets you would like to see (all, purchased, installed…). If you create campaigns, they can be chosen there.

But this is only a quick and dirty workaround. Complete control, mixing and matching different moods into own custom soundsets can only be achieved with the Soundset Creator. You won’t regret using it, once you see its full potential! :slight_smile: