iPad 2: Logging in to Syrinscape Fantasy App - GOOD INFO

Logging in the Syrinscape Fantasy App on my iPad2 is not working.
I am getting a message that says “You need to enter your Syrinscape.com email and password.”
I have triple check that I am using the correct email and password by logging in on to both the website and Syrinscape program on my PC (Windows 8.1) as well as logging onto the website on my iPad2.
I used the same email and password in all cases and they all worked.
My iPad2 is running iOS 9.3.5
The Syrinscape programme I’m using on my iPad2 came from the Apple Store.

Help! I want to use my iPad to run Syrinscape while I’m using my PC to run my D&D game.

I solved it. (Using another post)
Just in case others run into the same issue…
After entering your email press done or enter and do the same again after entering your password and before signing in.

These are the best sorts of calls for help. One that get worked about before I even get a chance to do something about it. :slight_smile:

And yes, hitting done is the trick. The logging in procedure on iPad is a bit annoying, but at least it’s very good at staying logged in (once you have). Thanks for taking the time to come back here and update this post too, @vpygott

And anyone else reading this, do make sure you check out the Pro Tips section on these forums… there’s lots of other very useful info there to