Custom soundset

Hi hi hi.
I was thinking about if you could ass in additional custom soundsets, for if you for example are going to run multiple campaigns on the same time? Or if you could add in any amount of customs sound sets yourself? :slight_smile:

Another nice feature would be if you could grab and change the order of the sound sets yourself. Sometimes its reakky hard to find a specific soundset during a session, and it would be nice if you could organize them yourself ^^
Cheers.

1 Like
  1. Yes, I agree!

2. Make sure you know about the campaign manager part of this video:
    Syrinscape ProTip #09 - How to set up Syrinscape to run games well!

3. Check out all the rest of the Pro Tips on this forum… there’s probably lots of other stuff you don’t know about! :smile:

Not sure this is the proper thread but for me Complaint 2 of 2 is that in custom sets you don’t have the stop/start & Volume control of individual sound effects… Sometimes the dragon dies but I’m still in town square, not to mention the screams turn to cheers pretty quick when you save a town from certain DOOM!!

1 Like

The custom mood soundset was a temporary measure a few of us on the forum got the Devs to add in whilst they were working on the creator. Once that’s release you’ll be able to make your own sets using whatever samples you like and you’ll have full control of the volume and all of the elements. If your not already using the creator beta is defiantly worth giving a try, just ask Ben here

1 Like

Sounds amazing!! I seems to have misunderstood what the creator does… Will certainly be downloading it immediately… :slight_smile:

2 Likes