Using Syrinscape Online with 3rd party applications

Hi all;
I use Fantasy Grounds as my virtual desktop and have been using the DOE sound extension and VLC to broadcast various game sounds to my players. Will master/minion support 3rd party applications allowing GM’s to set up linked sounds?

Actually, I’m wondering that also. With the production version, you can create links by clicking the ‘cog’ to get the URL. Is this going to be supported with the Master/Minion? If so, how soon is that functionality going to be added to the Master/Minion (which I realize is still in beta)…?

1 Like

Yes, the plan is definitely to do this (along with some of the other currently missing features.

I would expect this within the next 6 months.

*goes back to feverishly clicking

3 Likes

Hi. Just replying to express interest in this as well. I’m not so good as a “DJ” during my games which is why this functionality is desirable. Thank you!

Ah, its nice to be wanted :smile:

4 Likes

Adding my (redundant) comment of support to this thread. Third party integration for the Online player would be great!

1 Like

Me too!. Definitely want this for Fantasy Grounds please.
DOE Sounds extension is excellent Dulux_Oz! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone know of progress on this so far please? It’s been about 4/5 months since the message saying it would take around six months…
Thanks

It’s still in development, we’re not at six months yet :slight_smile:

Thanks for reply Steve

How about now? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m curious if this is still an active project. Can someone confirm?

Thanks.

The DOE:Sound for Fantasy Grounds / Syrinscape, or the 3rd Party Apps for Master/Minion?

The answer to both questions is “Yes” - the DOE:Sound is going strong, while @benjamin has said that they are actively working on 3PI for Master/Minion (correct me if I’m wrong, Ben).

Cheers

Soooo… we just finished work on these tickets:
#1869: Change the PAUSE button in the Master UI into a STOP button like we did for the Standalone Player
#1765: Change order Elements are displayed to be the same as the Standalone Player
#1830: Don’t change the art just because I hit a Global OneShot
#1871: Element Initial Volumes not being respected
#1875: Make a build of the Online Player for Android and iOS
#1818: A few Crashes.

We now have a SUPER more stable and attractive version of the Online Player that crashes MUCH less. One I am happen to promote to the MAX.

And we are now officially working on this as the next ticket on the list
#1867: Activate 3rd party integration for Online Player

Yay!

2 Likes

It’s gonna be soooooooo coooool!

And… I have a working test version on Staging. We’ll chuck it on production if nothing jumps out and bites me! :smiley:

Thank you for the update! Very exciting! You will have another subscriber when I can skip the virtual cables and use the Master/Minion with Dulux_Oz’s DOE:Sound to integrate with Fantasy Grounds.

@benjamin any update on this? I would love if it was working by the start of my new campaign on the 12th.

@davinci522 I am still testing the Online Player 3rd Party Integration on staging at the moment… and have run into NO problems… so we’ll push it to Production in the next couple of days.

The whole Xmas+NewYears took a chunk of time out of getting it up! :smiley: but as far as I can tell, it’s there (at least, the first chunks)

3 Likes

So exciting! I cant wait!