Subscription renewed - RESOLVED

Hi,

i renewed my subscription to get access to the minion/master Beta. I’m able to get all the sound sets and stuff but the site still thinks I’m unsubscribed and so i can not use the minion/master.

Thanks,
Homer

OK @metal_homer this should be fixed now.

NOTE: The beta server is running off a clone of the production server from a month ago, so changes on production (the public live server) (where you updated your sub) will have no effect on the beta server. And vice versa.

Let me know if you can start games etc now.

1 Like

@benjamin And it happened again. I paid my subscription but the site tells my it expired. Maybe you guys have to verify it manually and since it happened on Saturday you didn’t come around to it. But since i need to do some stuff in the sound set creator and want to run a game on Thursday i wanted this to be the first thing you see on Monday.

Thanks in advance,
Homer

Hey @metal_homer,

Your sub looks active on our server. Are you seeing it active now?

Are you using the Master Minion on the production servers now?

Here:
https://forum.syrinscape.com/c/master-minion-public-beta

Hi @benjamin ,
no i still have a big read sign with “Subscription expired” and in the Syrinscape App tells me the same, as well as the Sound set creator.
At the moment i’m just trying to run the App at my Real Life table and so i’m not using Master Minion.

Greetings,
Homer

Hmmm… mind if I reset your password and try logging in as you myself?

Then I can make sure it is put right!

@benjamin ok do that.

@benjamin did you have a chance to try it?

@metal_homer Sorry… Looking now…

It might be best to move this onto support at syrinscape dot com so you get quicker answers. :smile:

OK. Password reset… problem confirmed. Working on a fix.

I’ve moved this conversation over to email.

AND Once we’ve got you sorted we’ll give you a refund to say SORRY and THANK YOU for your patience!

:slight_smile: :birthday:

1 Like