Master/Minion is ready for more beta testers - CLOSED

Yep. That’s one of the BEST things about the Master/Minion. You hit a MOOD and the Minions all hurriedly download any samples they need to get going and Play! You will also be able to force predownloads as well, to remove any delay in response and to ensure perfect synchronization, but actually we are finding that Minion response is sooooo fast, this feature may not actually be necessary at all. Cool huh?!? :slight_smile:

@captdaf Register an account here: https://www.beta.syrinscape.com/account/register/ and I’ll grant you access.

Everyone else:
@Damian_the_DM
@email_philwheeler
@cooleycotton
ACCESS HAS BEEN GRANTED.
Check out this thread first: https://forum.syrinscape.com/t/about-the-master-minion-beta-category/2686

I’d love an invite to this too.

I would love to gain access to the beta😊

I’d love to test it out!

I’d love an invite, Ben. I’m currently using the virtual audio cable/Voicemeeter setup. So, it will be great to compare it to Master/Minion.

Cheers

Hi @snusdaase,

I can’t seem to add you to the hidden group. Is there something unusual about your account?

@brickermatthew
@kyshale
@mjtokarski

Added! :smile:

Let us know if you have any probs getting access!

Im not aware of anything Strange with my account, but I only have an adventure path subscription and not a supersyrin account. Myabe that is the problem?

Hi,
would love to get beta access. Thanks.

Dear Santa, all I want for christmas is Beta access…I’ve been a good boy this year (for a change), honest

Hey Ben! We already use Syrinscape on our podcast! Now I’d like to help beta test on Roll 20, as I’m about to start a Curse of Strahd campaign! Thanks!

I would love to test this out for my players since we end up over discord alot and this would be great help

Does the minion have permission from this forum to receive the sfx? If so, I would like to try it out, me and my friend are really psyched to actually get this setup instead of running it through his mic.

I would love to give this a try. I am hoping to be able to employ your feature during TPKon 5 later this month.

@steve did you add any of the people above to the beta yet?

I run a roll20 game with people in the US, Canada, and Australia. I would love to test this out. I have already created some custom setups for use in our game, I just need a way for them to hear it.

Opps my bad, lost in the christmas frenzy!

@Newland
@joe2chillo
@acyd69_geo
@zcarns03
@hello
@simondscott

Your all added! :smile:

Let us know if you have any problems

HAHA! No problem at all Steve. Thanks for adding me! (Simon, Star Cast podcast GM, but will try this on roll 20 with my Friday night group. Will let you know about any problem.)

1 Like

okay thank you.

How do i access the system use roll20 or what?