Descent SoundSets live!

Hey all,

Subrscribers may have noticed that “dia Avernus” and “dia Baldur’s Gate” are live in the Players for you all.

These are the first two core parts of the coming complete support for “Descent into Avernus”

Our first SoundPack for this adventure will feature the usual encounter-by-encounter support… but I was so excited about how good this stuff was sounding, I literally couldn’t wait to turn it on for you all.

Sooo… check it out. And give me some feedback, since these are just a work in progress we’ve got some time to hone them further.

Like the metal feel?

Notice the chants in Baldur’s Gate?!?!?

I look forward to hearing what you think!!!

*dives for cover

When will the soul coin wail be ready?

I’ll have to wait until next year to actually run in (running my Storm King’s Thunder Campagin still) but I am SO happy, they are so good! <3

Really, really well done @benjamin & Team!

This is fixed? Have you updated the SoundSet? Hearing it louder now?

I’m sure I’ve answered this question before, have I not?

Happiness! :grin: :space_invader: :dog: :whale:

I would love to see some big classical music as well as the metal - a Ride of the Valkyries type thing, capture that Apocalypse Now feel…if possible :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing (I mean, hearing) more!

Hey Ben. Is the plan still to have the rest of the sets out by the end of the month? I have a Descent campaign starting in a week or so, and would love to have this ready for the start.

Thanks, what’s out so far sounds great.

Hi @njackie,

The first parts of our complete support for Avernus are in the late stages of production right now, then they’ll go into approval… so stay tuned. Approval takes a minimum of 3 weeks so we are almost certainly looking at December or January, depending on how much people shut down over Christmas.

Glad you are all enjoying what we’ve done so far!!!